Who We Are
People call us Hawai‘i’s “go to” communicators.
Maybe it should be “come to.” Thanks to word of mouth, most clients come to us.
What sets CommPac apart?
- Our reputation for great results
- Dynamic mix of senior communicators
- Extensive networks – from grass roots to the highest levels of government, business and the nonprofit community
- Reputation as savvy strategic counselors … creative problem solvers … trusted partners
- Client-centered, integrated communications approach to telling your story – employing Public Relations, Community Building, Marketing, Advertising, Digital and Social Media
- Collaboration with innovative partners who help us help you reach your goals
- Distinctive approach to Community Building (diplomacy at the grassroots level)
- Eye-opening, hands-on, proprietary Hawai‘i Enculturation training for new entrants to the Island marketplace
- Emphasis on quality written communication – on-staff senior writer/editor to make YOU look good
- Our love for Hawai‘i and our efforts, both at work and individually, to help make it even better
Our clients are a “Who’s Who” of organizations – for-profit and not-for-profit; private- and public-sector; local, national, international; startups and Fortune 50 corporations.
Our staff brings a world of different backgrounds and experiences to our work – journalism, government, labor, land use, real estate, energy, the environment, health and wellness, international affairs, higher education – even stand-up comedy!
We’ve lived and worked all over the country and around the world.
We love Hawai‘i. We are passionate and we are involved, both at work and individually, in helping make our state an even better place. And that’s reflected in the work we do for you.
At CommPac, we love what we do … and we love getting you results.